PhD Research on Digital Literacy
September 2011 I started for two days a week a PhD research project on Digital Literacy at the University Twente. PhD Committee: Prof. dr. Jules Pieters (promotor) en Dr. Joke Voogt University Twente, Dr. Amber Walraven van ITS/ Radbout University Nijmegen and Dr. Hilde Hacquebord van de University Groningen. Ik write about my research on my Edublog http://jeroenclemens.nl en less frequently on http://jeroenclemens.wordpress.com/
So from now on I will work part time as a language teacher at school and part time as a researcher at University Twente.
2009-.. Freelance work
* 2009- ... Utrecht University. Teacher Training Department. Workshops 'Using ICT in Language Teaching'. Post Graduate Master Students.
Helen Parkhurst. Dalton School for Secondary Education. Almere
Currently: Language teacher. Mother Tongue. Upper levels.
* (2008-2011) Coördinator International Education
* (2007-2011) Researcher Academic School Almere. Trainer / Coach for colleagues in Classroom Research
* (2003-2011) e-Coach; Member Task-force ICT & Learning
* (2003-2007) Trainer children with specific language problems.
APS, Institute voor School Development. Utrecht
2001-2003 Projectgroup ICT & Learning
* trainer /coach /advisor/developer
* specialist Languages & ICT
* projectleader several projects
* developer electronic learning environments
1996- 2001 Head Language Department
* Founder and head Language department; Project coordinator
* (1997-1998) Interim projectleader Language teaching in the content area
* Trainer/ advisor/ coach
* Developer educational materials
1995-1996 National Coördinator Dutch Language Teaching
1982 - 1995
SOL / Hogeschool Midden Nederland / Hogeschool van Utrecht
Teacher Training Institute.
* (1982 - 1990) Trainer / coach department of Dutch language and literature.
* (1982- 1995 ) Trainer / coach / advisor in service traing
* (1990 - 1992) Staff member In service program Insitute
* (1990-1995) ACTA ( department inservice and consultancy)
* (1990 - 1993)
o Founder en coördinator Post graduate program Remedial Teaching in secondary schoools
o Developer / trainer / consultant program on dyslexia
1980 - 1982 Leek Nienoord College Secondary School.
Language teacher ( Mother tongue)
1980 - 1982 Stichting Noordelijke Leergangen. Groningen. Teacher training institute
Language teacher & coordinator Language program
1980-1982 ASCA. Institute for social work.
* Teacher / trainer Language program
* Development Language program
1976- 1978 University Groningen
Student Assistent Undergraduate program